Thursday 8 January 2015

I have never written down a new year wish, indeed. However this morning my boss asked me and everyone in my department to write down and share to everybody.
It was very easy task for some colleagues but not for me.

Never mind. Let's start:

1. Regular Exercise. I didn't want to put reduce weight, it would be the same meaning. It is the most common and popular wish among us. LOL.
I added note on my wish is at least jogging with family at every Sunday.

2. Saving money. It was not because of oil price or stock exchange, but focus on my little family day to day activities.
I planned to reduce visiting mall and make activities that do not spend.

3. Organize my house : Go Green
I got this idea when I read newspaper about dengue fever. I had some plants in my hometown like lavender, geranium and zodia, that can repel mosquito. It was very hard to find in KL, but I prefer to use that plants rather than insecticide chemical mosquito repellent either electric repellent with its perfumed smell or burning stick with its smoke/fume for killing insect.

4. Organize my house : Collect unused paper/magazine/book/clothes, etc
I planned to throw all unused things like newspaper, magazine, book, clothes and kid toys. I tried to contact volunteer who can collect and distribute to orphanages or foundation that help disaster victims.

5.  Encourage my daughter for Stamp Collection (philatelist)
I looked back to earlier years, when my daughter felt exciting looking at stamp collection belong to my sister. I believed she can continue her passion.

-Cheer-

0 comments:

Post a Comment